Thursday, June 22, 2006

my mouth still hurts

today i got a visitor! yay! someone visited me. YOU GUYS HAVE TO COME VISIT ME DAMMIT!! i'm so friggin LONELY!!!!! wouldve thought you wanted to see me look like a chipmunk coz seriously i do. didn't think that i could get more swollen then yesterday,,, but i did. and yeah. i look like a chipmunk. have to rinse my mouth with a cup of salt water every four hours for the next week, take amoxil every 8 hours for the next five days (let me tell you it tastes EWWW) and the rest of the time i sit around thinking about how much i miss solid food. today i had chicken porridge,, but i couldn't eat the chicken. and noodle soup--( but i couldn't eat the noodles) and custard. which was a bit hard coz i could hardly open my mouth wide enough to fit the spoon in. arghhhhhh can't wait til next week when i can EAT AGAIN!!!! better lose 2 kg or else i'm gonna be REALLY REALLY pissed off. sometimes i wonder whether it was worth it coz there's like gaping holes in my mouth--- actually not really because they stitched it up but i swear- i can feel the stitches coming out. it's really bad. oh yeah and did i say when i was in the hospital bed waiting to get pushed into theatre, there was this crazy lady who started shouting " i wanna get out of of here lemme out of here!!!!!" really really loudly and she was totally CRAZY. but the curtains on my little private room were drawn so i couldnt see her so i was just like OMG- what did they do to her? that was a bit scary so i was like omg crazy lady. and i could hear the conversation the nurse was having to her saying that the exit was this way and to calm down and stuff. i was heaps scared after that. and also my TV didn't work which sucked. wow- i'm only remembering these things now. yeah my mouth is starting to ache but apparently i'm not allowed to take the codeine anymore else i will overdose and something will happen to my liver. most probably liver failure i would assume. anyway that's enough complaining for tonight i think (is that a sigh of relief i hear??). oh and did i tell you i been catching up with my old friend harry potter. i read a little bit today but if i read too much i get a headache. i shouldn't be getting headaches tho.. the local mustve worn off by now. anyway, most probably tomorrow i will be even MORE SWOLLEN, if that's even possible, bet you it is. so come see the human chipmunk!! I WANT VISITORS!!!!!!!!!!!! (bring some food.... if i can't eat it at least i can enjoy the smells)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home