Sunday, June 04, 2006

today's events

dear blog,
today i woke up at 8.50am coz i had to get ready for church right. yeah so i went to church and i wore these jeans that i haven't worn in a while and my black top that i got from jayjays-- i reckon that top is gna be my fave winter top (but i'll still love my stripey yellow top from valleygirl)-- anyway, i wore those jeans and guess what!! i found $20 in the back pocket- i was like awesome man free money! i love free money. then after mass ended i had a chat with this guy who we'll call elmo. elmo told me he had a kungfu competition today and i was like yeah- good luck man- then he went on about something about form and i was like ok then.. then he wanted me to pick up a dirty tissue and i was like no thankyou- you can pick it up. i wanna go see xmen3. ok then after church went to my grandma's house like we do every sunday and saw eddy and my godson jason. jason is so cheeky- he's only nice to you if you give him tictacs. luckily i was armed with my orange flavoured tictacs so it was all good and he was nice to me for a while but i think he did hit me in the face today but my mum told him off. ur still reading? then after i was reading the newspaper and he came up and wanted to read the paper too so we were reading the paper together and somehow i ended up singing "all the fish are swimming in the water" song from playschool like twenty times coz he kept asking me to sing it over and over. then i made him go read a book by himself coz he wouldn't let me turn the pages of the newspaper. then we had lunch and my cousins from the island came to my grandma's house and ranan brought his footy which was awesome except it's an eagles footy which sucks coz i go for freo (yay they won yesterday woohoo!! go freo!!) and then i was like- yeah lets go play on the street right. so we went to play and i tried to mark this crappy kick by ranan and bcoz i'm so unco, when the ball was spinning i didn't catch it properly and it hit my wedding finger straight on and i think i jarred it pretty bad coz i can't really move it and it hurts to touch it. i can't touch type no more- just lucky it was my left hand and not my right coz exams are like next week. i can't believe you're still reading this. so i'm like typing with one finger on my left hand and my touch typing fingers on my right hand. well after i jarred my finger, kept playing for a while with one hand but i find it hard to mark the footy with only one hand and ranan got thirsty so we went back inside the house. then we went home and it was 2pm and i felt so tired and so i fell asleep on my very small couch with my shoes on and everything and i didn't wake up til 5pm which i think was a really long nap. i wasn't supposed to fall asleep. then after that i woke up and had a nice hot shower. but it's pretty hard to shampoo ur hair with only one hand i'll tell you that. so i was just like standing there trying to wash my hair with one hand. omg ur still reading. this is huoymin right> the water was really nice tho. and then after my shower watched a bit of the tv and then had dinner. then after dinner uncle and aunty come over to hang out with my parents.. they came over last night too with the kiddies and i didn't get any hwk done. then i was doing my hwk for like 5 minutes then i had to go pick up my sister from her work and then ended up watching eviction show-- hah jade and dino are out-- and then had like a bowl of cocopops. i eat way too much. then after that went back in my room to do hwk but acct confuses me so i went online to get help but noone's online so i emailed my acct tutor but i probably won't get a reply til later like on tuesday and then now i'm here posting this msg on my blog. maybe i should go do some work. ok better go. if you made it this far ur crazy- can't believe you read the whole thing!!

big love,
shirley

2 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

wow, i actually read the whole thing, thinking that something exciting was going to happen.. lol.

7:10 AM  
Blogger hm said...

i read the whole thing too.
And i got a mention

Woohoo!!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home