Wednesday, October 18, 2006

nothing like a good quiz to get someone blogging again

1. I love... knowing what the weather is gonna be like the next day
2. Right now I want... to have all uni related matters to go away
3. I feel like... i'm going to explode
4. I hate it when...people don't call me back
5. I fear...losing people i love
6. I'm lonely without... my friends to go shopping with
7. I need... to get a better social life and go shopping some more
8. Today I... went to uni and visited tracy at HJ;s and went to work
9. Tomorrow I'm... going to uni and then the gym
10. I just... want uni to be over RIGHT NOW
11. I want to meet...the hot russian guy again
12. I'm hungry for... a timtam
13. I love it when...people call me just coz
14. I'm afraid of... things that crawl
15. I'm listening to... my mum , dad, uncle and aunty shuffle mahjong blocks
16. I'm wearing... a very big dark blue jumper and grey sweatpants (i love pajamas)
17. I wish I was in...a place where there's no such thing as stress
18. I'm craving... timtams
19. I want to have... some timtams
20. I can..walk
21. I can't...fly
22. I have...BIG DAY OUT tickets
23. I haven't...got anything to wear
24. I'm to nervous to...find out my end of year uni results
25. My Mom thinks I...am a slacker
26. My Dad thinks I'm...super
27. I think...my sister is a bitch
28. I'm happy when...i shop
29. I'm sad when...i have to do work
30. I like eating...all the time
31. I hate eating...bitter goard
32. I love watching... everything!
33. I love listening to... john mayer
34. I like playing...my guitar (i'm shit tho)
35. I hate waking up to...a gloomy day
36. I can see...quite well
37. I'm glad that...there's only one month til holidays
38. I'm disappointed that...westlife postponed their concert til february
39. I look like...me
40. I wish I looked like... (i dunno!!)

4 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

haha...u can walk?...no way!

i was going to do one too, but then i thought this survey would require too much effort to think. so i declined. =P

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo u still have to teach me how to play the guitar =)

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg u got me craving for timtams!!

4:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna get rid of uni related matters too :(

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home