Saturday, June 17, 2006

peanut brittle

today this guy came into my dad's clinic in freo. he's one of my dad's oldest customers or whatever right and he runs the margaret river chocolate factory in the swan valley. some may not know how good the chocolate from the margaret river chocolate factory is... let me tell you. IT IS BLOODY FANTASTIC!!!!! and to my delight, i got 500g of margaret river chocolate factory peanut brittle. that's right people. HALF A KILO OF PEANUT BRITTLE!!!!!!! it tastes sooooooooooooooo good. i'm not sharing with anybody!!!! i'm almost half way through eating it.. which is so bad. not only are my hours at the gym wasted (not that i went that much this week) i'll most likely get diabetes and have to give myself insulin shots everyday for the rest of my life. all for the peanut brittle. it's really good. so i guess you could say it's worth it. omg- we are totally going to the chocolate factory. i wanna get some more!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger lil.suga.bum said...

man... i feel stoopis but... what's a peanut brittle...? ahahha omg... i guess it's a stoopi question... nvm... ahahhaha

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home