Tuesday, November 28, 2006

back to private!

i seriously am fucking sick of anonymous comments on my blog. seriously- if they are gonna read my blog then say it's boring then don't fucking read my blog at all g fuckers! what the hell man. why even bother leaving a comment if you think it's boring? that's why i am back to PRIVATE! sorry guys- i know you don't like to take up those precious 4 seconds to type in ur details but too bad! ur doing it. and if you guys ask me to just change my comments settings i'm not gonna do that bcoz that would just let them read my blog anyway and i don't want them to read my blog coz the person is a real shit! i mean- who DOES that? i wanna know who the hell it is so i can .... i dunno. just do something! i'm so MAD!!

moving on, fuck i'm so lazy! was supposed to go to the gym this morning but i DIDN"T. so now i'm online typing up this gay shit. hmmm maybe i will visit the library and get some books. i have to clean my room. dammit i don't wanna go to work tonighttttttttttttt arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

wow i swear alot hey. i'm gonna try not to swear for the whole month of december and see how that goes. and by swearing i mean incorporating the words "fuck" "shit" "bitch" etc etc. i think i use fuck the most. that's bad. so i'm gonna try stop swearing. which leads me to think-- what are you guys gonna do for new year's resolution? i always try making one but by the end of the week (if i'm lucky) i always break mine. i think i'll make mine for next year "try not to swear" or sumthing or "lose 10 kilos" hahahahhahaha. the first one is probably more achievable lol.

what's ur new year's resolution gonna be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home