Monday, June 30, 2008

long time no blog!

Hope everyone went okay in their exams- how's the celebrating been going so far? I haven't been doing too much except for a couple 21sts and some dog washing! I am really sad, all this time and I seriously have nothing to talk about. Looking forward to going to hong kong! Still looking for the cashola in order to go though, should probably do that soon.. Other than that there hasn't been much going on. Dramas with Dan but I don't really want to disclose what they are, just happy that they are over with now and we are moving forward. Got my e-ticket for Europe! I know its still 5 months away but its so exciting! I'm getting really psyched up for it! Don't think I've said where I'll be going but so you guys get ultra jealous this is a mini itinerary.

Over 14 days we will be going to

Paris- city tour: Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysees, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre, Mont martre and Sacre Coeur (no idea what half of those places are but i'm sure they will be awesome!)

Swiss Alps: Lauterbrunnen, Jungfrau Mountain

Pisa: Leaning Tower, Baptistery, Cathedral

Florence: walking tour with local guide, Spanish Steps, Trevi fountain, Piazza Navona, Church of the Capuchin Monks (i wonder if they look like monkeys!) and the Colosseum

Vatican City and St Peter's Basilica

Verona- Roman Forum, Juliets Balcony

Venice: Vaporetto ride on the Grand Canal, walking tour with local Italian guide: St Mark's Square and Basilica, the Bridge of Sighs, Doges Palace, the Campanile, the Rialto Bridge plus a traditional lace making display

Tyrol: adventure activities! skiing anybody?

Rhine Valley: visit the village of St Goar, stay in a 12th century castle!

Amsterdam: Bicycle and walking tour of Amsterdam seeing Dam Square and the Royal Palace

This is all going to be during Winter though so i'm not sure how great it will be trudging through snow, all i know is that I'm going to shopping heaps when I'm in London coz they have a heap of stuff that we don't have in Perth. Also we have 6 nights in London and a week in a coastal city called Torquay (where they made the show "Fawlty Towers"- i think that's how you spell it) so I'll be gone for a month! It's gonna be the longest trip I wouldve taken without the parental units.

Photos of events are on facebook if you wanna have a look =)

Other than that, hope to catch up with everyone soon, text me if you are bored because chances are I will be bored at the same time and we can do something to ease the boredom together!

1 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

oooh you'll have a blast in paris! i can't wait to see how the eiffel tower looks like in winter. so take pictures please!

wow all that in 14 days? you're going to be exhausted! but you'll have lots of fun.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home