Sunday, January 13, 2008

what a weekend! (i can't believe i didn't take any photos!!!!)

FRIDAY NIGHT
Tonight i went out with sean, plans were to have a big night doing something but it wasn't decided what we were actually going to do. There was much indecisiveness going on, not on my part but on sean's side. We were going to meet up with kate and and her friend kendall first at northbridge for clubbing then somebody's house for singstar then we finally decided it was going to be metro's in freo. Sean picked me up and we got there at about 9.30pm and nobody was there so we headed to the newport to get a drink and catch up a bit before we had to meet the others. After newies and a skyy blue lemon and lime (which tasted like shit) later, we headed off to metros to meet kate and kendall. When we got in, the place was really quiet, only a few people were there standing around drinking. There was a platform set up in the middle of the dance floor and we decided that we were going to dance on it later after a few drinks. Fun times were had by all dancing and making new dance moves, we got up on the platform a couple times and had some photos taken of us by a photographer on two seperate occasions, once on the platform and once when we were sitting down-- we mustve looked hot. Ended the night with 24hour maccas, mmm midnight cheeseburger and large fries.

SATURDAY DAY and NIGHT
Saturday was spent sleeping in and then spending the rest of the day with Dan. I went to have a workout session with him at his gym coz he hooked me up with a 7 day pass. We went around and he showed me what he does at the gym which is a lot of weights circuits. It was pretty fun, he made me work out though. I think I surprised him by actually being able to do the stuff he did but I was only doing at half the weight he was doing it. I learnt some new stuff so hopefully I'll be able to remember how to do it on my own at my gym. After the gym we went to Carousel to get our one year anniversary presents (how exciting!). Dan already had an idea of what he wanted to get me, a ring, so we went to all the jewellers in caro to find one that I liked. Settled on a nice simple ring that we got from zamels, its got ten little square diamonds (they're real! =D) across the front of the band and its supposed to be made of 18carat gold but i think the lady in the store either lied or had the wrong ticket on the ring because its got a code on it for 9carat gold. That kindof pissed me off because i didn't realise until later. Still have to check the receipt though... Dan's got it. I bought Dan a ring from there as well, it's one of those rings with the black face and an eagle on it.
After we went shopping and the gym I went to home to get ready for the second part of the day. We went to the Windsor Hotel with Berry and Chloe for some double dating action dinner and drinks. I had the lamb loin with sweet potato mash and parsnip wedges with minted pea sauce and jus- dunno how i remember that, probably because it tasted SO GOOD!!!!!!. For dessert we had coffee creme brulee (yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) and sticky date pudding (yummmmmmmm) and it was really yummy- even better because it was free as it took ages to come out.

SUNDAY DAY
The UWA Ultimate Frisbee Club had organised a lawn bowls day so I went to that with Dan. I know one of the people in the club because he's one of hannah's boyfriend's friends. It was a really nice day, not overly hot, but still hot enough to get sunburnt! I have a handprint burnt onto my back coz i didn't apply sunscreen on properly, idiot me. There were cheap drinks because there's always a bar at bowls clubs- $11 jugs woo! And we learnt how to play bowls by some masters of the game haha, Pikey, one of the funniest nicest guys there is, his dad plays lawn bowls so Pikey knew how to play and taught us how to do it. I was teamed up with Dan and together we won our match against Weir and Julie. All of us were playing for the first time and it was alot of fun, some good shots were played and I'd like to say that I'm actually not bad at lawn bowls in my opinion lol.
Also before we went to lawn bowls I gave Cedric a much needed wash so he looks clean and shiny now =)

1 Comments:

Blogger kahsean said...

happy one yr anniversary!

hahaha sounds like u had one productive weekend =)

catchp soon k coz summers school killin me =[

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home