Saturday, December 08, 2007

dan's 21st? FUCKING AWESOME

what do you get when you add $1000 whatever you wanna drink tab, good friends, music, a band, hot boys and hot girls?

the best night you'll ever have in a long time!



Dan's 21st was last night and oh my gosh it was awesome. Hardly saw him most of the night but nevertheless managed to have a pretty damn good time! Was dressed in my skanky prostitute costume consisting of a ribbon choker, corset style semi see-through lingerie top, black shorts, fishnet stockings and patent red peep toe heels (plus a faux fur lined jacket). If I had been standing on a street corner and police rolled by I definitely would have been arrested for certain.

Dan looked pretty spiffy- he doesn't scrub up too bad in a suit but then again, you put any boy into a suit and they're bound to look pretty fantastic.



Here's some pics from the party.



yummy chocolate mudcake




















"ho ho's" and drunky shirley


















emma/rach/me/hannah/chloe
colour co-ordinated cam whoring!





me hacking away at dan's cake on account of he tried to cut a rectangular cake into triangles. err what a loser.




van/me/joanne
i wanted to add more pics but stupid blogger won't let me! i'll add them in another post.













1 Comments:

Blogger hm said...

ooo great pics! looked fun =)

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home