Tuesday, September 18, 2007

stuff

what's been going on? i'm procrastinating as usual- finance mid sem tmr and i'm still not doing any work or revision! what happened to that mid year resolution where i said i was gonna study harder? um- i think it's gone. I promised myself that i would try harder but clearly haven't. there hasn't been much happening lately, my birthday is next week- you guys are all better be coming. i don't wanna hear any "i can't be bothered" crap. even if you're going to GK- no excuses, you'll make mine predrinks.

hmm- been going out with dan for 8 months now and yet i still worry and stress about crap that shouldn't even be worrying about- why the hell am i so fucking insecure??? it's caused a shit load of problems and it's just not worth it. can't wait for tuition free week- that'll be awesome.

found myself addicted to karencheng's blog and facebook. myspace i still go on occasionally but don't really comment anymore- sorry guys. i can't spell-- i mean, in year7 i was an awesome speller, now going from primary school to highschool to uni my spelling is so terrible! and i swear too much- but i think i've cut down a bit- i dunno, i can't really tell- only other people can tell me.

i haven't been to the gym for a while. i need to start going more frequently so i can have a bikini body for the summer hehe but again- so LAZY!!! seriously need to motivate myself. hopefully during tuition free i will go everyday, by that i mean monday to friday. sif i'm gonna go to the gym on the weekend HAH.

need to start being a more positive person and not so bitchy and what's that word-- petty? no that's not it. what's the word when you mull over something that shouldn't even be important? i don't think it's petty it's something else but i'm not sure what. anyway i have to stop being that and be more carefree and don't give a rat's ass about things that don't matter.

i want to get a new hairstyle-- i don't know whether i want to dye it or not though because i like the colour of my hair, but i seriously need to get a fringe. my fringe doesn't even exist anymore!

ugh what a downer this post has become. i'll stop and save you from having to read anymore ranting about me. then again this is my blog, makes sense that i talk about myself but that's beside the point. i'm gonna grab some lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home