Thursday, May 31, 2007

good week.

well if you read my "depressive blog" a last week, you wouldve noticed me and dan weren't in a really good way that time. well, i wasn't happy with dan anyway. it's been one of the better weeks this week i think. I've definitely spent more time with dan this week than any other week i think. I saw him on saturday night when he had a bit of a get together, stayed til late so it kinda followed thru to sunday. Even though i didn't see him sunday arvo or anything i talked to him for a bit and we made plans to have dinner during the middle of the week so that was good. Then I didn't see him on monday but we msgd each other. Tuesday i saw him in the morning and he made me breakfast (i had a four hour break so i went to see him) then i also saw him in the afternoon and we basically spent the rest of the day together after my gay ass acct class. I went to his lecture with him in the city then we got something to eat afterwards. I also saw him last night for the dinner we had planned, we went to nicholsons (i got fisherman's catch, it was alright- next time i'm having the ribs though hehe) then he came back to my place and we just hung out and watched tv and played a car racing game on the wii. I didn't see him today but I'm seeing him tomorrow, he's gonna come over after uni i think which should be good. Then hopefully i see him on the weekend as well if we're not too busy studying. so yeah =) i saw him lots this week so i'm pretty happy, i feel like we're actually a couple haha

3 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

glad to hear u and dan are all good :)

re-read ur blog and count how many times u've said "i think" and "a bit" lol.

9:14 AM  
Blogger kahsean said...

hahha u sure did c him a lot dis wk! gd to hear tho

all d best for d exams!

8:44 PM  
Blogger YuehLai said...

how awesome..sounds like a great week. great things are going well. plenty more to come i hope too. n yes study hard shirley n good luck!!

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home