Tuesday, May 22, 2007

killer hairdryer!!!!!!!!!!!!


OMG MY HAIRDRYER TRIED TO KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one minute i'm blowdrying my hair, the next, THE HAIRDRYER IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!! okay okay, maybe it didn't catch fire but i'll tell you what happened...



I came out of the shower, and towel dried my hair, then i went to plug in the hairdryer. All was fine for the first few minutes as i was drying my hair, no disasters, no immediate dangers could be foreseen then ALL OF A SUDDEN, my hairdryer stopped working. and then there was this burning smell. I was thinking, what the hell, what happened to my hairdryer. Then I looked inside the hairdryer like where the air blows out, AND IT WAS FLAMING. okay maybe not flaming. You know like on the inside of a toaster? How the toaster gets red from the heat when you go to toast bread? Well, the inside of my hairdryer was like that. I was blowing on it to try and put it out and shit, lucky i didn't turn on the tap and put it out with water coz it was still plugged into the outlet. If i had done that I wouldve been electrocuted i think. And that wouldn't be pretty.

So, that was my near death experience. Hope you all enjoyed it.


note: the hairdryer pictured is not my actual hairdryer. If you have this model hairdryer you need not fret, it should not explode on you like my hairdryer did to me. If it does, be like me- unplug your hairdryer, take it outside and leave it there.

4 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

LOL the world is not safe anymore!

but i rmb a few years ago i looked into the back of the hairdryer and i cud see firey stuff flaming too. but it didnt catch on fire or anything, so maybe its just a normal thing that all hairdryers do.
i think u shud let it back in the bathroom, poor thing.

7:02 AM  
Blogger kahsean said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:56 AM  
Blogger kahsean said...

ahha go get a new one if ur still worried!

1:57 AM  
Blogger YuehLai said...

RIP hairdryer..time for u to move on and get a new one!!!! its dead!! =)

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home