Thursday, June 14, 2007

a horfun adventure

So everybody knows that I am a BIG FAN of horfun. I love it so much, if i could eat it everyday i probably would. I was MORTIFIED upon hearing that my boyfriend of 5 months NEVER had horfun before and so invited him to my horfun adventure with joanne at spencer last wednesday night. I LOVE HORFUN!!!!!!! Here are some pictures. Oh, it was a success, he liked it but he said "it's just noodles it's no big deal". Um, I think he won't be joining the exclusive "horfun club" because that's just not dedicated enough to horfun. ahhh i love horfun.
















mmmm horfun! i LOVE.

joanne loves horfun almost as much as i do.
yes take a big bite dan. get fatter please!!!
dan says "that's good" SUCCESS!

3 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

just to let everyone know, i also attended this so called "horfun adventure" thank u very much for casually disregarding my presence shirley lim!


lol.

8:13 AM  
Blogger kahsean said...

mmm horfuns yummo!

2:44 AM  
Blogger YuehLai said...

im a horfun fan too!! love it!! can never get enough!!!

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home