Wednesday, August 27, 2008

my baby! why are you such a tool!

My favourite puppy Tank went missing the other day. It was only for 12 hours though and he wasn't hurt (physically anyway). He ran out the gate at night when it was open and then decided he wanted to explore! He was caught at a property down the road trying to get at some rabbits at 2.30 in the morning and then the pound got him. Dan didn't realise he was missing til the morning so he was running around trying to look for him in the area. I was worried a total of 2 hours before I got the call that he had been taken in by the pound thank goodness!!!! Had to pay them $70 to get Tank out and then $30 to get both of them (Apollo as well) registered because they had not been registered yet. I am so glad he isn't dead though! I had images running around in my mind that he was injured by a car on the highway! Argh! My Tank, The Tool.



i love my babydog

1 Comments:

Blogger shirley said...

**update on tank the tool

since returning home from the ordeal at the pound (did i mention he messed up his little prison and ruined his bed) he has had his paw run over by dan's dad. taking him to the vet tomorrow (because they didn't have any appointments today)

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home