Tuesday, June 27, 2006

WESTLIFE

I'M GOING TO THE WESTLIFE CONCERT!! YAY!!!!!!! my first real concert and it's going to be AWESOME!! and when they sing "you raise me up" i'm going to be hysterical and cry and everything!! eeeeeeeek i'm so EXCITED!! gonna be up close and gonna go three hours early so i can stand at the front of the stage and get my ticket's $90 worth. yay!!! WESTLIFE!!! too bad the hottest guy in the band is gay!! not fair!

in other music news, i discovered a new boy called teddy geiger. he's a bit like john mayer except he's 17! his song "for you i will (confidence)" is really sweet and i think soon it will be my new favourite song. so if you don't know who teddy geiger is go check out his site www.teddygeigermusic.com his music is really good- can't believe didn't find him earlier!! all thanks to going into SANITY today. very clean acoustics, lovely sound. he's definitely gonna be a new favourite of mine.

3 Comments:

Blogger hm said...

hahah my sis is going too..


teddy geiger's for you i will is my new favourite song!!

i always thought it was really john mayer when i heard it on the radio!!

7:01 AM  
Blogger kahsean said...

ahha i don't know who teddy geiger is lol

10:51 PM  
Blogger lil.suga.bum said...

OMG!!! BIG NEWS...!!! who in westlife is gay...? WTH...? NOONES TOLD ME!!!!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home