Friday, December 01, 2006

my friday night

let us begin with what i was doing.... actually i can't rmb what i was doing/ oh wait it's coming back to me! i was at the computer eating huoymin's most favourite forbidden food mi goreng and i got a msg from the very cute sean asking me if i wanted to go to the ruby room with him and his friend kate. at the time it was 10 past 9 and i felt bored so i agreed to go. he told me he would pick me up at 9.30pm. omg. that was like twenty minutes!!!! i had to eat and get ready in twenty minutes and i had JUST started eating my migoreng! so i had to scarf that down real quickly then decide what to wear and then get my bag ready etc etc. i wore what i wore last week when i went to the ruby room ( i go to ruby room heaps hey! i'm addicted!!!) which was my black jeans and this cute green top that i scored at city beach for half the price woo! i decided to wear flats bcoz i just couldn't be bothered with the inevitable sore feet that i knew i would get if i had worn heels. luckily glass didn't cut thru the soles of my shoes else my feet would've been cut..

anyway kate and sean got to my house at quarter to nine-- made me rush for nothing! then we headed off to burswood. we got there at about ten past ten and then quickly found a parking spot (yay!) unlike last week when we had to drive around for twenty minutes looking for a place to park. kate wore this really pretty dress with a black sash and heels thus making me feel underdressed in my jeans and flats. oh well! we arrived and walked up the stairs to the ruby room and the line was pretty massive so i went to claim another burswood booklet from joining club burswood a couple weeks ago. then we went to line up and the line actually went pretty quickly. it wasn't as bad as i imagined it to be when you line up in a massive line if you know what i mean.

got the stamp but had to pay $8 to get in coz we were too late for free entry. that was the first time ever i had to pay to get into a club (not including asia cocktail because we got two free drinks for that which i thought was pretty good) and they actually stamped me properly this time and you can see the whole stamp and it says "airbag". but you already knew that.

we went into the club and then moved straight to the bar- kate wanted to get something to drink so i thought i might as well get something to drink too bcoz i wasn't driving so i bought my first ever drink from a bar (again not incl. asia cocktail coz we had pre-paid for drinks so we didn't technically have to use money) and i got a smirnoff. my face was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO red after that one drink. it was completely burning up - you could literally fry an egg on my face.

then we went onto the dancefloor to dance- we hadn't missed airbag's first set yet so that was lucky. airbag came on and then agnes msgd me coz she was at the ruby room too and she came and danced with me, kate n sean while airbag was playing. they played the same stuff AGAIN. panic! at the disco etc. i still like that song tho. it's the only one that i actually know the words to.

after airbag played agnes went off and us three just danced a little more then kate went to get another drink from the bar so we followed. got some water so my throat wouldn't be dry after the smirnoff. then we came back to the dancefloor and danced some more. it was either that or me passing out on sean and falling asleep. i SERIOUSLY cannot take alcohol. i am like off my face after one drink.

went to the bathroom coz needed to go after all those drinks then when kate n i got back airbag was playing again yay! but it was kinda shit. played some songs that i knew of but i didn't know the words to. so i was there- pretending i knew the song and just head banging looking like a tool. OH WELL!! after airbag played again we stayed and danced coz we were like in the middle of the dancefloor and that's a good place to dance. so we were dancing and then agnes msgd me asking if she could come home with us and i was like okay then. man she tried to rape sean i tell you. he was telling me on the way back in the car that she kept trying to kiss him which i thought was absolutely hilarious bcoz it just is. agnes is funny! hehe

then the normal music came back on and then this guy come up to us and started dancing with me which was completely fine coz he looked like blair mcdonough from big brother and neighbours. rmb him? yeah so i ended up hooking up with him the rest of the night and he bought me a drink. yes! i completed another one of my tasks which was to hook up with a complete random and get a stranger to buy me a drink. but then afterwards i found out that we were kindof connected bcoz sean saw his friend from uni and her boyfriend is friends with the guy who is friends with the guy who i hooked up with. damn this is a small world! at least i know he wasn't lying when he told me he was 20. he thinks my name is becky and i'm from brisbane.

omg. i nearly kissed sean last night in the car. which was bad. well it wouldve been good but in the long run it wouldve been bad. so luckily i didn't. i was so trashed. and that's after like two drinks. yup i'm a cadbury.

and that was my friday night!

3 Comments:

Blogger kahsean said...

ahhh u must love hooking up! not my cup of tea hahahah LOL
a least u had fun

11:26 PM  
Blogger hm said...

hAhhhahahHA!! sounds like fun!!

u and ur ruby room.... =P

9:42 PM  
Blogger YuehLai said...

very interestingggg!! =) hehe n u r so addicted to ruby room!!!

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home