Saturday, January 20, 2007

current mood: happy

went to a party on friday night which was quite fun. let's just say that was the first time i got to drink in a while so i went a bit crazy. you know how i only need two drinks to go off? well i had about 7. drunk shirley = friendly shirley. hooked up with tom again. and another guy daniel. i don't think i'm gonna contact tom bcoz he has no social skills and i'm not happy with him atm coz i reckon he took advantage of my drunken-ness. daniel on the other hand was really sweet and knew i was drunk-ish so he didn't do anything crazy. he got my number and he asked me out. yay =) he's half brazilian and from what i can rmb he's tall. i like tall. we're going out on wednesday night. wish me luck!

4 Comments:

Blogger hm said...

half brazilian????? he must be hot.

show pic!!

5:12 AM  
Blogger kahsean said...

go u shirley!
tell me abt ur date =]

11:47 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

hehe dan.....you better call me after wards! hello double dates lol..talk to u tonight!!!

10:26 PM  
Blogger YuehLai said...

u n ur tall blokes!! =) GoOd luck n yeh show us a pic!!!!

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home