Wednesday, September 03, 2008

finally getting a new camera!

Yay! So happy- I found the camera I want and it should reach my home in a few days. I love ebay! I couldn't find this camera in Perth anymore as the model has been discontinued but thanks to ebay I'm the proud owner of a brand spanking new Canon ixus 75. It hasn't arrived yet but I'm hoping its in good condition, the guy I bought it off has good reviews so I'm not too worried. Do you reckon $250 is a fair price to pay? I didn't want to get the new ixus 80is because I didn't like the look of it and its a fair bit more chunky than my last camera. I've been without one for 2 months! And I've been totally jealous at every event that I've been to since that I haven't been able to take any photos because I didn't have a camera! Yay I'm so happy! Can't wait til it gets here =D

2 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

$250 is a VERY good price

9:40 PM  
Blogger kahsean said...

good price! hmm im in need to search for a new camera!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home