Wednesday, January 24, 2007

my date with daniel



started with him coming early. he gave me a kiss on the cheek and said i looked nice (as every guy should do). walked over to his car (silver skyline which he's done up-- SOOOOOO nice) and sat in it. then this is what happened in the car--




Daniel (D) "hey what's that?" pointing to a red beady thing behind my chair


Me- "i dunno" i was thinking to myself its an alien


D- "would you be able to grab it for me please?"


Me- "sure"




Thinking it was a stick or something i went to yank it, but it was heavier than that. felt down to the base of it, reached over around the seat and it was FLOWERS!!!!! =)






I was so surprised because i did not expect anything like that. and he put some thought into it so i was really pleased.


Next we went to the foundry pub n grill at carousel to get something to eat. We shared a pizza and i had lemon lime n bitters and he had a corona (he can drink coz he's off his P's). It was pretty comfortable and we talked about all random stuff and it was relaxed. there was a bit of laughing and all that stuff. Sat and talked for about an hour because the movie didn't start til 9.30. The music was really nice and they had a guy singing live who was really good and he sang teddy geiger "for you i will" so i was really happy.


after eating (he paid) we went upstairs to the movies and i was about to walk into the normal line you know when you go to the movies, then daniel like took my shoulders and goes "let's go la premiere" and guided me towards the red carpet. my reaction- "are you SERIOUS????" never been to la premiere before. when he takes a girl out- he takes her out. so we went to la premiere and saw pursuit of happyness. movie was alright. (no i didn't kiss him at the movies in case you were wondering) i spilt my drink. whoops. how embarassment, but then daniel shared his with me. awww how sweet. haha


after the movie (he paid) walked back to the car (his car is so hot.) and just chatted a bit about music and stuff then he drove me home. goodbye kiss in the car and that was it. he was gonna walk me to my door but i told him he didn't have to. i hope he asks me out again coz he was really nice and funny. don't know if he will though but he did msg me this morning (after i msgd him thanks last night) and he said he's pretty sure we'll go out again. eeeek hope we do!!!!

(that's him taken by joanne at the party we met at)

6 Comments:

Blogger [ j O a N n E ] said...

awww... you mentioned me in your blog about daniel. i feel spesh.

no man will ever be good enough for you shirley! but daniel may be on his way!

hope it goes well with him! maybe he can be pushed to being two fat ladies soon.

8:06 PM  
Blogger hm said...

hahaha awesome date =)

cant wait to hear bout ur next one!

5:32 AM  
Blogger YuehLai said...

oooo sounds like a realli sweet guy!!! yeh cant wait to hear abt ur next onee!!! go for him shirley..he can be ur first =)

5:36 AM  
Blogger vanessa said...

his flower shananigan sounded so cute!!!!

and he looks pretty decent from tht angled photo of him and joanne!

don't let this fish swim away shirley hehe...

8:03 PM  
Blogger Mai said...

awWww thats sooo romantic!!!! happy 4 u =] =] !

4:24 AM  
Blogger kahsean said...

omg shirley! how sweet can he be!

lol mai told me abt it coz im barely on the net these days!

GUESS WHAT? ahha im workin on valetines..how crap

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home