Sunday, November 23, 2008

courtesy of vanessa.

Hi, my name is: Shirley

but you can call me: Shirley. and NEVER EVER shirl unless you want me to hurt you

Never in my life have I: been overseas without my parents. But not for long! woot HK!

The one person who can drive me nuts is: not one particular person as I have an ability to find a side in everybody that is annoying. haha jokes. Probably Daniel drives me nuts the most because he just does. Same as Vanessa's reasoning. He annoys me the most because I love him heaps. My mum is up there on the list too. She's really annoying.

My high school was: lynwood senior high school.

When I’m nervous: I tend to talk louder and giggle about things that aren't even funny. Also I have this fake laugh that emerges when I'm nervous but I'm working on it.

The last song I listened to was: something by MGMT

If I were to get married right now it would be to: hahahhaha definitely NOT the person you all think-- I'll take this answer from Van- I dunno who i would marry!

My hair: is going to be dyed brown and cut to just below shoulder length if I don't chicken out from doing it

When I was 4: I was never like my 4yo godson Jason

Last Christmas: I really can't remember what I did

I should be: packing

When I look down I see: my hands on the keyboard

The happiest recent moment was: when I went away to Mandurah with Daniel and I got a strike on my first bowl when we went bowling. That was fun

If I were a character on ‘Friends’: i would Phoebe. blonde and ditzy- that's me in a nutshell haha

I have a hard time understanding: why I'm really good at procrastinating when there are a million important things to do and I still can't bring myself to do them even though I know they are more important than doing a survey

There are these girls: that will be fun to shop with when we are away

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my mother.

I want to buy: a new house and the division one lottery ticket for a $40million jackpot

Where do you plan to go during Chinese New Year: maybe Penang?? Most likely I'll be stuck here though

If you spent the night at my house: you would have to bring something to entertain yourself. And don't forget pillows and bedding as there are no spare rooms and you would have to sleep on the floor

The world could do better without: mosquitos. What use are they? I also agree with Van's cane toads- where did they come from and yes, they are really really ugly.

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: pecan pie and a skinny latte at coffee last night. yummy!

Most recent thing someone else bought me: a holiday away from it all

My middle name is: not on my birth certificate! I was baptised with the middle name Maria
though.

In the morning I: was disrupted by the pest control guy banging around the house

Last night I: had coffee with R&C and then went and had a gossip sesh at C's house

There’s this guy I know: who went to the Billy Joel concert without me even though I asked him
to go with me in like July and he said he didn't want to go.

If I was an animal I’d be a: cat.

A better name for me would be: __________ you tell me. I can't think of any other name that would suit me but I don't think Shirley suits me either. I like the name Becky though... ahhh fun times hehe

Tomorrow I am: going to pack

Tonight I am: going out to dinner at the Oyster Bar. Yummy!

My birthday is: on the 29th of September.

1 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

haha i totally know what "giggle/laugh" you're talking about. i do it sometimes too.
love the title of your survey =P

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home